Today is National Superhero Day. How well do you know your costumed crime fighters? Just like ever superhero has their distinct costume, they also have a famous catchphrase for which they are known. Whether it is said about them or it is a line they are known to say while fighting crime, it is the single most important identifier next to their appearance.
Take our quiz and see how many you get right. Look at the line and name the superhero associated with it. When you are finish, count up your correct answers and see how you rate.
- “Avengers Assemble!”
- By Crom!
- “Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot.”
- “Flame on!”
- “Go Joes! “
- “Great Krypton!” or “Great Scott!”
- “Here I come to Save the Day”
- “Autobots Roll Out”
- “I’m the best I am at what I do but what I do is not very nice”
- “I am the law”
- “I’m the fastest man alive”
- “I’m not locked in here with you. You’re locked in here with *ME*!”
- “Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry”
- With great power comes great responsibility
- “It’ s clobberin’ Time”
- “Odin’s Beard”
- Sworn to protect a world that hates and fears them
- Truth, justice and the American way
- “By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!”
- It’s the man that makes the suit
- It’s hip hip hip and away I go!
- Who knows what evil lurks in the hears or Men?
- “Oh my stars and garters”
- Captain America
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Human Torch
- GI Joe
- Mighty Mouse
- Optimus Prime
- Judge Dredd
- The Flash
- The Incredible Hulk
- The Thing
- Captain Marvel
- Doctor Strange
- The Shadow
How did you do?
All 25 correct: You are Stan Lee. You are an all knowing god of Superheroes and the pride of National Superhero Day.
16- 24 Correct: You are a Superhero! All super powers are yours as long as you use them for good.
6-15 Correct: You are a Sidekick. As the trusted yet less powerful partner, you’ll never get to save the day but you are handy to have around in a pinch. Keep working at it and someday you may elevate to Superhero status.
0-5 Correct – You are a villian! You don’t deserve to be in the presence of superheroes. Be a law abiding citizen and perhaps someday you will be worthy of great power.
From all of the Marvel and DC fans at Costume SuperCenter to you. Have a great National SuperHero Day.