Men's Anubis the Jackal Costume
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first to write a review!
- 100% Polyester
- Black Tunic With Gold Mesh Front And Trim
- Attached Gold Belt Covers The Front, Velcro Tab Closures In Back
- Gold Arm Bands, Wrist Gauntlets, And Collar With Velcro Fasteners
- Latex Mask With Cloth Back
- Note: Stuffing The Ears And Snout With Tissue Will Help Hold The Shape
- Tights And Staff Not Included
If you want a Halloween outfit that is both godly and creepy, get the Men's Anubis the Jackal Costume. This divine look includes a mask, black tunic with gold accents, a red, gold and black collar, gold arm cuffs and gold armbands. The black 3-D mask is a jackal head, complete with red eyes, gold accents and teeth. The god Anubis was said to be half human and half jackal. He was associated with mummification and with protection of the dead as they journeyed through the afterlife. In ancient Egypt, during embalming the head embalmer would often wear an Anubis costume. One of the roles Anubis had was as Guardian of the Scales. He would weigh the heart of the dead on a scale against a feather and the soul's fate depended on the outcome. Purchase this now and you can rule the undead at your Halloween bash. Staff and tights are not included.
|Care Instructions:||Dry Clean Only|